- Butternut squash soup (just for me, so I 'll cheat and use a ready one)
- Warm salad: broccoli, cherry tomatoes, Gorgonzola, bacon and almonds
- Pork chops in cherry-port sauce (In Greece, pork was the traditional fare of choice for the holidays before the Great Turkey Invasion)
- Red skin mash potatoes
- Bourbon black-eyed peas (we've discussed the Texan significance of this dish..)
- Chocolate brownies a la mode with Chocolate Amore sauce
I still have to think about the wine, since at least 3 dishes of this menu has booze in it. I have a nice sparkling wine but I'll probably keep it for New Year's. Bah, I'll let hubby choose that!