Tinsie recently posted a tagged entry and left it up to the rest to get self-tag, so I might as well go for it, since I haven't posted anything for a while.
So, here we go:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I had started blogging on and off in other media since 2001 but I'd always post one thing and then forget the blog url, my username, and password. This particular blog started because a couple of real-life friend of mine had started blogging too, so, might as well!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
I'd tour Scandinavia. I'm intrigued with a lot of thing about the region - geography, folklore, music, especially of Denmark and Sweden. And then I'd jump over to Finland because people are just weird (the good weird) there.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
Not school exactly, but one of my professors at the Conservatory where I studied music from 1980 till 2000. He showed me that performing music is not the act of sitting down in front of a book and play what it says, and I'm ever appreciating for it.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull. He appears to be an arrogant SOB but one of the greatest musicians that I'm aware of.
5. Toilet paper — over or under?
Over, all the way. I even switch it when I visit other people's houses.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
I might have learned the violin instead of piano.
7. Tell about your pets — if any.
I never had a pet. I had a goldfish for about a year. His name was Leonidas, Leo for short. We 'd take him to vacations with us, in a shaker for frappe.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town?
I live in a suburb, only a train away from the big city. For the most part, best of both worlds!