Saturday 17 October 2009

Resting at the mall

I unearthed my real camera just the other day and renewed my habit of carrying with me just in case. I'm loving my iPhone, but the quality is nowhere near the real thing.

Location's the Fox Valley Mall in Aurora, a nearby township. I normally avoid shooting towards people for a variety of reasons, unless I'm out at some festivity or something, but I don't think shooting ceilings from below fits into that :)

I had plans to visit the Morton Arboretum today, but the weather was less than cooperative (the nice blue sky that you see in the picture turned into a nasty overcast in less than 30 minutes!). It is supposed to be better on Monday, though.

4 comments:

Neuffj said...

Nice picture! Whitney's Random Ideas

Margarita said...

Thank you! :)

Tinsie said...

Interesting shot. Shame about the sky turning nasty!

Margarita said...

True, it is part of the season though ;)